A unique 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom luxury villa, with private pool in the exclusive sought after area of Los Mojones. Completed in May 2019 to the highest standard, Los Mojones 60 has everything that the most seasoned traveller could wish for, including 6 person jacuzzi, BBQ, full Air Condioning/Heating.
1. Super king bed with bedside tables, reading lamps, fitted wardrobe. Patio doors lead to pool terrace. Air conditioning.
2. Twin beds, can be made as Super king with bedside tables, reading lamps, fitted wardrobe. Air conditioning.
3. King size bed with bedside tables, reading lamps and fitted wardrobes. Air conditioning.
4. Super king bed with bedside tables, reading lamps and wardrobe. Air conditioning.
5. King size bed with bedside tables, reading lamps and wardrobe. Air conditioning.
1. En-suite to Bedroom 1. WC, wash basin and walk in shower with shower screen. Underfloor heating.
2. En-suite to Bedroom 2. WC, wash basin and walk in shower with shower screen. Underfloor heating.
3. Family shower room. WC, wash basin, walk in shower with screen. Underfloor heating.
4. Family bathroom. WC, wash basin, bath with shower over. Underfloor heating.
The beautiful modern, fitted kitchen offers everything you need with an oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, including a full range of kitchen utensils, crockery & glasses etc. A convenient breakfast bar with 4 stools are provided for easy seating. The utility area comprises of a washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board.
The spacious, open plan living and dining area looks out across the sun and pool terrace and to the mountains beyond.
Stunning sea and mountain views compliment the sun and pool terrace which has an infinity style pool (with spa area), sunbeds to soak up the sun and comfortable seating to just relax and enjoy a cold drink or two.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Size: 8m x 4m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman Steps
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list.
Cots and High Chairs available upon request. Hire charge may apply.
The villa is situated in Los Mojones, a quiet sought after residential area close to the Old town of Puerto del Carmen The busy resort of Puerto del Carmen started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a Spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available. There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbour to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats. Activities include: Theme park, boat trips, Deep sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini golf, go karting, tennis, sports centre, bike hire, shopping centre, spas and wellness centres, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise)
This is not essential as you are only 5-10 minute walk to Old Town where you will find plenty of bars and restaurants. However it could be an advantage if you are planning to visit the different resorts or see the many sights the island has to offer
Distances (approximately in kms):
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on 6 people with a supplement of £245 per guest thereafter up to a maximum of 10. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free. Base weekly rates are displayed on the Rates and Availability tab above. Please contact us for a final price.